Monday, July 12, 2010

what i wore.


Yesterday I went shopping in stores that sell new clothes (aka not thrift stores) with mom for the first time in long time haha. It was a nice day and I got coffee with some girlfriends, took a walk, and had dinner with my Dad. Andrew is away for the week so my evenings are mostly spent watching netflix or catching up on the blogs I follow. 

I did this post mostly so I could talk about how much I love my Madewell jeans.. If you haven't checked out Jcrew's sister store yet, get on that, fast. These jeans were an incredible steal at their Soho store in Manhattan. $19.99 peeps.

Outfit details:
Tank top: Target
Jeans: Madewell
Vintage Aigner bag: Salvation Army
Sandals: Kmart
Vintage necklace: Thrift store
Vintage Quartz watch: Thrift store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails