Friday, February 26, 2010

ATN: February: please end!


I hate being cold.
 And I'd like to give February a big punch in the face...


Sweater: thrifted
Tshirt: thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Payless
Hat: thrifted

With the constant snow here in mountainous PA I find myself very uninspired to dress in "real clothing". I find myself mostly in outfits such as this one. I long for the days of throwing on a little dress and flats and bouncing out the door. My friend Hillary is convinced that the bare tree branches are "clawing at her" everytime she goes outside.

Here are a few pieces from my shop that are in line with this theme of being as warm & feeling as comfortable as possible in oversized sweaters, boots, and hats... 




Happy Snow day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails