Monday, April 5, 2010

birthday love!

Saturday was my birthday! The weather was perfect and the day began with Andrew's family's annual brunch of egg strata & sticky buns, followed by the egg hunt. Later that night we went to dinner with my family at my favorite restaurant "Antelao's" in the Delaware Water Gap. It's a small restaurant in an old house with only 6 tables and a seasonal menu. 
Elvie waits the tables and makes the desserts, and her husband is the chef! The food is incredible and they are such gourmet chefs that whatever she is describing to me sounds like it will be the best thing I've ever tasted.
Chocolate malt creme brulee for dessert!!

OH! And did I mention that my birthday gift was a Canon T1i?? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! I have the best husband and Dad in all the land..




3 comments:

  1. aw, you look so cute. glad it was a fun night, your camera looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love Anteleos!! I still have a gift card that someone very special gave me...I need to use it SOON! That creme brulee looks amazing!! Have fun with your cameraaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes you HAVE to go!!! their spring menu ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails