Monday, May 16, 2011

rainy days and mondays..

Finally updating the shop this week...I had every intention to include this gem of a Scandinavian sweater, but I'm having serious trouble parting with it!

It was hand knitted in Denmark, 
and is pure wool with the prettiest little buttons. I'm not sure it will make it into the shop..

It will be a busy week for us, with Andrew's brother getting married on Friday! I will be down at his parent's house from Wednesday until Saturday to help with the rehearsal dinner decor and food as well as some decorations for the venue. I'm looking forward to it, it will be a fun "Little" wedding weekend! 
Other than that, we are still getting settled into our new place and re-habing Andrew's knee. There has been lots of rain here, so we're praying for a sunny wedding day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails