Friday, October 14, 2011

a surprise gift...

A few weeks ago I walked into my kitchen to find a beautiful antique oak farmhouse table had replaced my old ugly ikea dining table... Taylor & Allison were waiting in the dark in my living room for an hour, with my camera in hand, ready to capture my reaction..
I was pretty shocked to say the least..
And did I mention that Taylor made this? I had jokingly said to him months ago, "You should build me a farmhouse table!" He took me seriously, and proceeded to watch endless youtube videos on how to do it, and then made this beautiful thing! It is almost finished, but I have to decide on stain color, and how I would like the edges/corners rounded. 

Thanks Taylor, I LOVE it! 

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! And what a fun surprise! Major props to Taylor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails