Friday, May 7, 2010

Part II: adamstown, pa


Part II of the bachelorette festivites was a day trip to Adamstown, PA. We spent the majority of the day at Shupp's Grove, an outdoor antique & flea market. It was FABULOUS and I wanted to buy everything...However, taking pictures of things I love seems to help squelch the impulse to just purchase it...



 
Each weekend there is a different theme for the sellers. This weekend the theme was "vintage kitchen" and all of the kitchy housewares were sweet. I spent far too much money on seafoam colored pyrex, kitchen canisters, and...confession..miniature things for a dollhouse for my future daughter. Guys, I just don't know what I will do if I only have boys..I already collect little vintage dresses for her! Andrew thinks it's creepy that I do this.


The whole gang of Meredith's sisters, bridesmaids & friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails