Wednesday, December 29, 2010

christmas with the little's.

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with the Little side of the family, hosted by his Aunt Diane. Her house was decked out with amazing vintage decor, including 35 nativities!! I wish I had gotten more photos of her home, but with a group of 50 people I was a little distracted..next time...

Other than the fact that almost every single person of Andrew's extended family was present, another really cool tradition is that every person gets a stocking full of goodies, all 50, beautifully knit by Andrew's grandmother!  Now his aunts and mother have carried on the tradition, making stockings for us in-laws from left over heirloom fabric. I could not have asked for a cooler family to marry into, and I feel so blessed to know them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails