Wednesday, December 15, 2010

snow bunny.

 Outfit Details:

Vintage White Rabbit Fur Bomber Jacket: thrifted
Cardigan: J.Crew
Tank Top: J.Crew
Jeans: TJmaxx
Vintage Suede Mary Janes: thrifted
Oh baby, it's cold!!! I think it's a real sign of age when you begin to get personally offended by the cold weather...

 My friends and I all agree that when we get dressed each morning, we simply want to be warm and comfortable with a lot of soft layers and thick socks. Shooting for the shop is a little rough now..I run inside, change outfits, shoot, and run inside again to warm up! Other than working, finishing up my Christmas shopping, and hiding inside watching a lot of holiday movies, I don't have much new to report.

This white rabbit fur (sorry Abby, if you're reading this! love you Jackson..) is so glamorous and cozy, if I lived in the city I would be rocking this coat instead of selling it in the shop. Alas, living in a small town in the country, you key it down in order to not be stared at in the post office or grocery store haha! Alright, I'm off to clean my apartment and watch "Christmas in Connecticut". 

2 comments:

  1. That jacket IS cute. An antique shop in Berea had a amazing shaggy wool coat that I wanted so bad, but I knew it was a bit to "rock star" to chill around in....it would have been sooo warm, like wearing a couple of sheepskins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly!! i definitely can't run around town in this thing haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails