Sunday, December 26, 2010

holiday at the inn.

We were lucky this year to have a connection with a local bed and breakfast where two of my close friends work. The owners of the inn allowed us to host a Christmas party there last week and it was the truly the most perfectly elegant setting for a holiday party!
I wore a vintage Jessica McClintock Gunne Sax merlot velvet dress. I think I gasped out loud when I found this dress in the thrift store. It has pretty gold glitter splashed across the bottom edge of the skirt. I conveniently already owned a pair of shoes to match!
We did a white elephant exchange, which is always pretty hilarious and everyone brought a dish to share. Our friend Holly put together a really fun photo booth with props..I will share some of those photos tomorrow!! 

Be sure to hop over to Kat's blog to check out her gorgeous photos from the night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails