Friday, August 19, 2011

the shiny parts of my week.

A lot of bloggers do an end of the week re-cap post with snippets of their week documented in photos. I think I may try to give that a go and make it a regular thing. Especially because as I was thinking about what a crappy week I had (car breaking down, car accident, iPhone dropped in toilet, etc.) I realized that despite it all, my life is so full of blessings and good things that I have absolutely zero right to complain or feel sorry for myself.
tea roses in my living room.
Mom framed our wedding cake toppers with a piece of our wedding quilt as an anniversary present!
Gorgeous rainbow chard and greens from Dale's garden.
garden tomatoes, fresh mango + black bean salsa
home-cooked anniversary dinner


Have a wonderful weekend friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails