Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter dinner.


 We had a lovely Easter dinner, and if I do say so it was quite delicious. My brother came home from Nashville looking like Joaquin Phoenix...and Taylor & Allison joined my family, as well as Andrew's sister Danielle, and our friend Justin. It was a nice relaxing day of good food, good company and a good movie..The King's Speech (i know, i'm so late on that one...)

I haven't been blogging much lately due to Andrew's ACL surgery last week (notice the crutches in the picture). Life has been a little more complicated since he will be on crutches 4-6 weeks and can't drive for a month. I am busy playing nurse/chauffeur in the midst of working, helping Andrew with his work and house hunting! Not to mention the nice weather! Of course I'm sure everyone in the blogosphere is beginning to get outside more these days and spend less time online...

Be sure to stop by the sweetest blog Fairy tales are True and enter my giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are so great!! Looks like a fun diner with friends :) Sorry about the acl, i know how that goes unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails