Friday, April 8, 2011

stuck in a rut.

Due to a lack of original content to post, stemming from a creative rut I am feeling stuck in this week, I am sharing some images from my new favorite blog with you today. I have been feeling like I want to purge my closet and strip it down to it's essentials lately, and this site has inspired me even further to do it! Gone are the days of buying things just because they're cheap..the motto of my mid twenties...quality over quantity!

It's called Closetvisit. Jeana Sohn photographs inspiring and stylish women in their homes and let's us peek into their closets, which I personally find extremely fascinating! I think you will enjoy it as much as I do..

2 comments:

  1. wow! This is like my dream come true! Getting to peak into stylish womens closets! gah! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails