Monday, August 16, 2010

1 year anniversary!

Yesterday Andrew and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary! Our first year of marriage has really flown by and I can hardly believe that we have already spent 6 years as a couple. Time flies when your partner in life is truly your best friend.
Andrew's gift to me was a gorgeous lemon topaz ring from the same jeweler who made my engagement ring. I had pointed it out to him in the shop months ago and he sneakily took a picture of it on his iphone to remember haha. I gave him some camping equipment- a cookset and coffee pot (which I hope will inspire me to want to camp with him haha).He also ordered a smaller version of our wedding cake from the same bakery that we used for the wedding. White cake with cream puff filling, fresh strawberries & whipped cream. It was beautiful and delicious and incredibly thoughtful!It was a nasty rainy day but perfect for going to the movies, so we took in a matinee showing of Inception which was amazing. We loved it. Afterwards we came home and got fancy for dinner at our favorite little place, Antelao's. It was the perfect day with the perfect man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails