Monday, August 30, 2010

lake house.

Hillary and I spent our last full summer day together on Sunday before she moves out to MN on Thursday.. We went up to her Grandparents lake house in Wilkes-barre, PA and spent a lazy day out on their pontoon boat. Don't you love the 80's colors of the boat? If I had chosen the colors myself I could not have done a better job, haha! 

We loaded up on magazines, snacks & sunscreen and hit the lake for the day. It was one of those perfect summer days when you have nothing else to worry about aside from whether or not you are hot enough to jump in or not!

3 comments:

  1. it was really the perfect day..pontoon boats are where it's at hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This day looks like pure Heaven! I love my grandparents' Lake house...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails