Monday, March 28, 2011

congrats alison and vince!!

Over the weekend we attended the wedding of one of my very oldest friends (kindergarten!). Alison and Vince met at Desale's University and so it was only appropriate that they should get married there! She had the perfect day and she was a perfectly beautiful bride. Ironically, I have no photos of her because I was filming the wedding as my gift to her, and therefore I took very few photos. I did snap a few at the end of the night (I apologize for the graininess). My brother Evan will edit all the footage I took and I will definitely share the highlights video with you when it's all finished. I have never filmed anything before so I'm super excited to see the finished product!
Graduating Class of 2004!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails