Wednesday, March 16, 2011

travel in style.

I found these beautiful travel bags over the weekend thrift shopping in South Jersey. They would be perfect for an overnight bag, or even for school books. It's funny how often I find really awesome things in pairs or groups. I had just about given up on finding anything special when I came across these bag hanging on a rack practically all in a row. That 4th bag is calling my name..I hope someone buys it quickly, before I change my mind!

I'm off to Lancaster overnight to visit an old friend from college and of course, to do some thrifting... 

2 comments:

  1. really great vintage weekenders, I'm actually looking for a cute one from the 70s :)

    Love vintage, too, my blog is all about 70s style :) Hoping we could follow one another with google friend connect? I'm following yours now!

    xx viviane
    http://hippiebohoreloaded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viviane!
    Thank you! I will definitely go visit your blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails