Thursday, March 31, 2011

gray skies..still...

Outfit Details:

Breton Striped Sweater: Vintage thrifted Liz Claiborne
Skirt: Old Navy
Wedges: Steve Madden
Vintage Coat: thrifted 
Earrings: Banana Republic

I think my love affair with vintage coats will never end...

Well friends, we got some bad news about Andrew's knee this week. He has a fully torn ACL and will be going in for surgery in a few weeks which means 6 weeks on crutches, no driving for a month, 2 months of physical therapy 3x/week, and no sports for 9 months... I felt like such a baby, I burst into tears after the doctor told us! UGH I know, it could be WAY WORSE, I don't know why I felt so bummed out... I think that if winter would just end already, I think my spirits would instantly lift..it seems to be really dragging on this year doesn't it? 

It's my 25th birthday this weekend..my oh my..mid twenties...I'm sure Andrew will make it simply wonderful..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails